So here’s step two of this “Travel for Beginners” Series:
Why? Here’s Why:
- Free Global Entery and TSA Precheck. I.e. No more waiting in lines when you enter the USA, and no more taking off you your shoes or fishing for your laptop when you go through security. Oh and the security lines nine times out of 10 are non existent.
- Lounge Access: Get access to the Delta Sky Clubs, All Priority Pass Lounges, Aerospace Lounges and every seasoned traveler’s favorite lounges: The American Express Centurion Lounges (Pictured.)
- 75,000 Bonus American Express Points – Transfers to British Airways, Delta, Singapore, ANA, Air Canada and many more!
- 35% Points Back when you book travel with points.
- $200 in Airline Incidental Fees.
- Automatic National Executive Emerald Status – Like when you rent cars.
Yes, there is a $450 annual fee. BUT the benefits you get in the first year easily offset the cost. After the first year, you can downgrade the card to a no annual fee option.